This event begins in
2020 TRADE WITH ANDY KRIEGER SWEEPSTAKES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASES WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to individual residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who have a valid social security number, twenty-one (21) years of age and older as of February 20, 2020, except for employees of Omnia Research, LLC (“OMNIA RESEARCH”) and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. By participating, you represent that you meet these eligibility requirements. Void where restricted or prohibited by law, including Florida and New York.
- HOW TO ENTER: Starting on February 2, 2020, at 5:30 AM ET, visit TheBigBigTradeWebinar.com and follow the on-screen instructions to register for the The Big BIG Trade Webinar event. To qualify for the 2020 Trade with Andy Krieger Sweepstakes, you must: (i) submit your information in the required fields by 1:00 PM on February 20, 2020. Qualified and eligible participants will be entered into the 2020 Trade with Andy Krieger Sweepstakes. Participants who are selected will be required to submit a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility and Release along with an IRS Form W-9. You may enter only once. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
- RANDOM DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about February 20, 2020 by Omnia Research to select the winners from among all qualified and eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential winners will be notified by email. Potential winners must reply and sign and return the required Affidavit of Eligibility and Release along with an IRS Form W-9 via email within ten (10) calendar days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Omnia Research. Failure to fully respond via email within the applicable time period may result in forfeiture of the prize, in which case Omnia Research will award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification, in which case an alternate winner will be selected. Acceptance of a prize will be reported to the IRS and all income taxes resulting therefrom are the responsibility of the winner. By entering this sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Omnia Research, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner’s name, likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
- PRIZES: Seven (7) Prizes: Seven (7) One-Year subscriptions to Andy Krieger’s Big Trades. Approximate Retail Value of Prize: $7,000. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Limit one prize per family or household. No substitution (whether cash or otherwise) or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Omnia Research reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Omnia Research will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Promotion Parties harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. Entrants agree not to seek awards, and hereby waive all claims for punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk email, or other security settings or for entrant’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or announcement of the prizes. If, in Omnia Research’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, Omnia Research reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify this sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by Omnia Research. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
- CLASS ACTION WAIVER: ENTRANTS WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO ASSERT ANY CLAIMS AGAINST THE PROMOTION PARTIES AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMBER IN ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Maryland, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Delray Beach, Florida.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of all prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope for receipt by August 31, 2020 to: Omnia Research 2019 Trade with Andy Krieger Sweepstakes, 1125 N. Charles Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21201, ATTENTION: LEGAL DEPARTMENT.
- SPONSOR: Omnia Research, LLC, 55 NE 5th Ave Suite #100 Delray Beach, Florida 33483